About Me :D

The name is taken from the Arabic language. Karomatul (from Karomah word) meaning “glory / miracle”, while Ummah means “human”. So, my name means “Humans who were given miracles”. I think it’s a great name, right?^^. People said, “name is a prayer”. So every time someone mentions my name, I feel like the people pray for me. I hope I become a person as on my name. :)
Now, I’m 16 years old. I was sitting in class XI science 2 at 5 Senior High School in Tangerang City. I love Math, play games and computer, read something interesting, watching movie and anime, listening to music and socializing on the Internet. I are attracted to all about computer and the devices, such as designing using photoshop or create a variety of blogs. I am currently learning how to make a web programming language. When I grow up, I dreamed of becoming a Web Developer.
And, I also really love everything that sweet and cute, like cats. I think they are very cute animals and adorable^^

0 komentar:

Copyright © 2012 Yokoso~ .